Fwd: Re: Delayed mail from GNHLUG?

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Tue Dec 11 11:02:02 EST 2012

The great part is that some users actually noticed that something got
fixed! (I've had systems where the users hadn't noticed that something
was wrong and simply ignored the fact they weren't getting email because
(almost literally) "the magic smoke quit working".

Now if only the users (and I'm one) would have noticed they weren't
getting the daily website updates and at least raised a flag!

Ben: I presume all you had to do was to restart the MTA? (Postfix,
sendmail, which ever...)

--Bruce