IPv6

Chip Marshall chip at 2bithacker.net
Fri Dec 14 11:23:06 EST 2012

Just curious, but how many people have IPv6 access at home,
or are interested in getting it? Do you even care if you have
v6 or not?

If you do have it, native from the ISP, or are you running a
tunnel?

If you don't have it, would you be interested in learning how to
set up a tunnel if your ISP doesn't supply it?

Personally, I'm on Comcast at home, my cable modem doesn't
support DOCSIS 3, so I can't get v6 from Comcast yet (assuming
I'm on one of the nodes that supports it.) I have a FreeBSD box
acting as my router with a tunnel connected to Hurricane Electric
for IPv6, just doing SLAAC on the inside for addressing.

--
Chip Marshall <chip at 2bithacker.net>
http://2bithacker.net/