Routing fun?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:08:04 EST 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
>   One way to do this would be to have different routing tables on the
> "special" device, and use a separate VPN gateway on your LAN.  This
> would be the way it would have to be done before better ways came
> along.  But there's a better way ...

  Upon reconsideration, using routing policy may not be "better" for
all values of "better".  I tackled this problem in the mindset of a
network admin who's always planning for more things down the road,
because that's the way organizations work.  A home environment is
different.

  It might be easier just to maintain a different routing table on the one node.

-- Ben