FREE - one APC SmartUPS3000 (model su1400rm2u)

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 11:59:12 EST 2012

Offered is one APC SmartUPS3000 (model su1400rm2u) in
original packaging.

I have never seen this unit in operation but I was given
it in supposedly unused condition when Mission Critical
Linux failed in 2002 and it's been in storage ever since,
so what I can say is that it's not-known-not-to-work.

 - This unit has a 30-amp plug so don't expect to connect
   it into your standard houshold-type AC receptacle.

 - It's heavy.

 - Not sure how the battery will have fared in storage but
   when I searched online earlier this year replacement
   battery packs were under $100.

We're near Drum Hill in North Chelmsford .