Accessing partitions in drive images

Ed lawson elawson at grizzy.com
Wed Feb 1 16:35:11 EST 2012

This thread is a "trip down memory lane" although the retrievable part
is getting shorter or at least spottier every year. I believe I have
some Elephant floppies in the box somewhere in the attic along with the
OSI computer.   Wonder how many others downloaded files via a 300 baud
acoustic modem attached to telephone handset and stored it using an
audio cassette tape player. In the realm of some things never die, I
believe there are still active sites and forums dedicated to OSI
computers.
--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP