home design + construction + landscape design software?

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Fri Jan 6 21:22:30 EST 2012

> I was just modeling the rooms so I could try out different furniture
> arrangements with a little less effort.

   Are you married? Because if you found a woman that would agree to that
without having you grunt the furniture in various positions so she could see
what it looks like, you found yourself a keeper! :-)

--
Moore's Law: Every 2 years CPU power will double.
Gates' Law: Every 18 months software speed will halve.