Bitcoin meetup tonight in Manchester

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Sat Jul 14 15:35:25 EDT 2012

FYI: Bitcoin meetup tonight in Manchester, 6:30 PM
at Strange Brew Tavern:

    http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-6/events/73091122/?a=md1_evn&rv=md1

Figured someone on this list might be interested.

Looks like they're planning on some `bartering for bitcoins'
(for everyone who's been saying, `let me know when bitcoins
can actually be used to buy something'...).

It looks like it's been setup by, and thus will probably
be attended mostly by, local Ron Paul people--which may
or may not turn you off/on (for what it's worth,
some of them are pretty loony, and some aren't).

I'm not going to be there--I've been scheduled to attend
another `... with beer' event tonight for the last month ;)