[GNHLUG] ManchLUG: July 17th - Hackerspaces

kenta kenta at guster.net
Wed Jul 18 13:54:44 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM, David Rysdam <david at rysdam.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:50:46 -0400, kenta <kenta.koga at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We'll be joined by Carol Gardner of TekArts (Milford, NH) and
>> Christian St. Cyr of MakeIt Labs (Nashua, NH). They'll be talking
>> about what each of these hacker/maker spaces are about and what they
>> have to offer.
>
> I couldn't go to the meeting, but I'm interested to know if TekArts was
> represented the other night. They have not responded to email or web
> contact.

Carol was there, but I believe she is no longer a current member at
TekArts. She was a member during the formation of the space and spoke
to some of the lessons learned during the start up. Interesting talk.
Not sure why they haven't gotten back to you via email, but as far as
I know they are still still active.