[GNHLUG] What day should the GNHLUG BBQ be?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:10:37 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen
<rozzin at geekspace.com> wrote:
> (though, to be fair to P. 18: I went the `send e-mail to Ben' route
>  because I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking at on doodle.com,
>  either)

  The way Doodle presents polls without public responses is rather
weird looking.  Rather than just showing a spot for you to answer, you
also see table rows for everyone else, but with all the data hidden.
The right thing to do is to fill in your name and pick the date(s) you
like, yes/maybe/no.  Or just email me.  :)

  (I elected to hide the previous answers because I didn't want them
biasing the result.  Prolly overkill for this scenario.)

-- Ben