[GNHLUG] BBQ dates and decisions

Jon "maddog" Hall maddog at li.org
Mon Jul 30 13:20:05 EDT 2012

Ben,

>   The big question mark, to me, is the Drupal offer.  Joining forces
> is cooperative and may put less of a load on our hosts.  OTOH, DTVZ
> makes a good point.  ;-)  I also don't understand the DrupalNH
> food/payment arrangements that were mentioned.

I could make August 11, September 1st or September 8th, but since August
25th was not on the selection list, wouldn't we have to start the GNHLUG
poll over with that date added to the Aug 11th and 1st tie?  To find out
who could not make August 25th?

md

P.S. For full disclosure, I am NOT available on August 25th.