Wall Street Journal reports security breach against LinkedIn passwords

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Jun 7 14:40:26 EDT 2012

Well, I often vary the length; some of my passwords are 48 characters.
A lot of websites limit the maximum length they'll accept for passwords,
typically to something far less than 48.

I'd be curious to hear if there's a command-line password generator
that's better than apg, or if apg has any known weaknesses.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9