Free Stuff To Good Home(s)

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:05:03 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone!  I find myself in a position where I have to get rid of a lot
of the build up of hardware that I have accumulated over the years.
 Anything not taken will simply be tossed, but I would like to see the
stuff go to a good home and get lots of use if possible.   Please know that
anything you take will need to be picked up by you.  I am in Nashua, NH.

Here is the list of stuff:

1 - Digital (yes, Digital) 21" rack.  This is a doored unit and the dorr is
plastic slatted, not metal meshed like other's I have seen.
1 - Rack tray for the rack.  This actually had the E450 below on it in
another rack which it came from.
1 - Sun Sunfire V280R.  This machine has 2 power supplies in it.
2 - Seagate 10K RPM 72Gb SCSI drives (originally obtained for the V280R).
 One drive also has the cradle for insertion into the V280R.
1 - Sun E450.  WHen I obtained this it was loaded with a bunch of drives
(about full if I remember right).  It has all power supplies from what I
can tell from the back.
1 - Sun 710 Drive Case.  This is loaded with 148 Gb of drives.
3 - SCSI cables still in their bags
2 - Sparc 5's
4 - Ultra 1's
6 - Ultra 2's
2 - 19" CRT's (working)
1 - Apple G4 Tower.  Not sure if it works or not, I received it with a
couple others.  It may very well be just for parts.

I think that pretty much covers it for now.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland