quick review of zatab

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Mon Sep 3 10:44:28 EDT 2012

http://zareason.com/shop/zatab.html

I bought a tablet from zareason and have had it for a week now.  This is
my first Android device and I'm still learning how to use it.  I had not
realized that it is missing:
      * GPS
      * Bluetooth

That's not critical for me, but those are useful components.

Battery life does not extrapolate to 14 hours, but the indicator could
be wrong and my settings might need some adjustment.  The battery has
not run out on me.

It seems fairly comparable to the original iPad, but with two cameras
and ports (USB, HDMI).  So far I'm happy with it.  I like the bigger
screen as compared to the Nexus.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp