google interview

David Rysdam david at rysdam.org
Mon Apr 1 20:05:57 EDT 2013

Out of the blue, Google contacted me this weekend and wanted an
interview today. My first thought was April Fools, but it seems to have
been legit.

I passed the first round, which leads me to my question: Has anyone else
here been to the second round of Google interviews? Is it as tediously
grueling as their "guide" docs makes it sound? You have to know a lot
about specific languages (Python and C, in my case, as I know basically
naught of Java and Perl and only the parts of C++ that are C) and
there's all kinds of "puzzle" hoops to jump through?