google interview

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 15:48:52 EDT 2013

> [...] guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about,
> Computer Science-wise.  Unless they have a rotating thing
> where Google engineers have to interview a person every week
> or whatever, he knew WAY more than he needed for his job.

Overall, Google's standards seem high - no argument there.
However, I know a number of current Google employees who got
their positions as a result of being employed at companies
Google acquired, and some of them have expressed doubts that
they'd survive the Google hiring process even though they're
thriving in their current positions...