HDMI->VGA adapter for tonight?

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Wed Feb 6 12:06:25 EST 2013

I just realised that the only video-output I have on my laptop is
an HDMI port, and I'm not sure whether the projector at MakeIt Labs
supports that. Wondering: someone who's coming tonight, if you have a
suitable adapter, could you bring it (and whatever cabling might be
necessary) tonight, just in case?

I guess in the worst cast, Chris and I can rig somthing up with VNC
or something; but I'd really like to just use my laptop if possible ;)