Looking for Acme Packet employee (nothing to do w/Oracle!)

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 10:10:15 EST 2013

I got no responses to my previous request, which I now realize
(in light of their impending acquisition by Oracle) might have
had something to do with my use of the term "insider".

This is nothing to do with that; just an employment-related
inquiry about corporate culture, work environment, etc,
ideally from somebody familiar with their platform dev team.

Anybody?                        (possible referral bounty...)