Linux-centric curricula in New England?

Matt Minuti matt.minuti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:16:02 EST 2013

I believe UNH's CS department was quite linux-centric. The first
programming course for engineers was C++ using GCC and VI, and required
ssh'ing into a server to submit work. That's about all I can speak to,
though.

That said, I think they've switched over to Java for a lot of the beginning
stuff a few years back, so none of what I said might be true anymore.