Fwd: [Discuss] Small Business Server - what do you use?

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Tue Jul 2 10:33:37 EDT 2013

Forwarding to list
Greg Rundlett

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Rundlett (freephile) <greg at freephile.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Small Business Server - what do you use?
To: Steven Santos <Steven at simplycircus.com>

Thanks for sharing Steve.

It's disconcerting that you're experiencing problems with Zentyal because
the field of choices is very narrow (with some older options either defunct
or unmaintained) and Zentyal looks like the perhaps the most promising.
 Are you using their 3.0 beta, or earlier version?  Have their forums or
documentation not been able to sort out the problems?  I assume you're not
running the paid version so you don't have access to their (paid) support.

Greg Rundlett