Thunderbird problem fixed + plus an additional problem

Donald Leslie donald.leslie at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 14:30:09 EDT 2013

I renamed the Inbox fille and created a new Inbox. Thunderbird then
downloaded everything and now only gets new messages. I did look at the
popstate.dat file. Before it had a few "k" entires but was mostly "d".
It now has only "k" entries since Inbox was rebuilt.

This had been more of an issues until recently since I can no longer use
Comcast web-mail using firefox or konqueror. When you select the email
tab at the Comcast web site the page goes away and then returns to same
location not to email. I tried using Chrome a few days ago and
discovered that it works fine. I wonder if it has anything to do with
their  java script processing?