*sigh* I guess I'm going mobile (Linux-compatible smartphones?)

Michael Nolin mnolin at embedded-unlimited.com
Fri Jun 14 11:06:59 EDT 2013

On Fri Jun 14  9:37 , 'Michael ODonnell' <michael.odonnell at comcast.net> sent:

"I've been curious about Clearwire as a possible solution to mobile
Internet - anybody have any experience with them? "

I have a coworker who works remotely from a rent an office in Colorado. Swears
by the Clearwire service. Cheaper than buying connection services through the
(Regis office provider)
On his last trip out to the Burlington office he continued to use his Clearwire
device for connecting
the corporate network, I had to admit our local office Wifi Hub had wireless issues..

Michael Nolin