2 job openings here at work in Manchester

Chris fj1200 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:04:23 EDT 2013

Hope it's OK to post job openings here.

We have an immediate opening for a lead Embedded Software Engineer to
support our DAS product line and also a junior level Embedded Engineer.  In
addition, we are actively recruiting for a Java Developer.  All positions
are based from the office here in Manchester.  Job descriptions can be
viewed on our web site under Careers.

The company I work for is Cellular Specialties, Inc.  website is
http://www.cellularspecialties.com

If you are interested, please let me know so I can refer you.

Chris

--
It’s a mathematical problem:
Zero intellectualism + Zero common sense + Zero willingness to think = Zero

IBA #15631
USCRA #631
Callsign KB1ZLY