Failed ubuntu do-release-upgrade work around?

Michael Nolin mnolin at embedded-unlimited.com
Fri May 3 12:30:22 EDT 2013

On Fri May  3 12:01 , Bruce Labitt  sent:

"  It is probably our network $WORK, but I have yet to have anyone be able to
help me."

The do in fact throttle the downloads there, tested it first hand myself.

"Does anyone know where the files are saved for a dist-upgrade that hasn't finished?"

I would recommend installing locally downloaded packages using the same package
manager tools.
 apt-get for Ubuntu? (using OpenSuse these days).  often I find these files saved
in /tmp or /usr/source/packages/SOUCES on an rpm system.  Certainly you can point
gui your package manager to the file.

Mike