Can this disk be repaired? Does it need to be?

Bruce Labitt bruce.labitt at myfairpoint.net
Thu Dec 4 17:09:35 EST 2014

Yes, I'll get another disk to check this one😡. I just bought this SSD a few weeks ago.

Can FAT32 support "weird" aka Linux file names?  If not, which is most likely true, I'll have to pull the blade server nfs "image" off this disk.  I have directories with MAC ID's as directory names.  I'm sure that is messing up windows.

At this time I can't dump Win7 as that is my work issued machine.  Later, I'd like to change that...  One battle at a time...

-Bruce