Drill Press Local to Nashua/Amherst/Milford needed

Mac ussndmac at charter.net
Tue Dec 16 14:46:21 EST 2014

As was mentioned, MakeIt Labs has a drill press. They probably have drill
bits for plastic as well, though I don't believe they are absolutely
required.

They also have a laser cutter. So, a quick spin with LibreCAD, or many
other packages, would produce a quick panel.

Acrylic would be preferred, but will get some distortion and coloring
around the cut. PVC is a no-no...laser cutting that produces nasty gases.

Mac