"KIBO" license plate

Bayard Coolidge, N1HO n1ho at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 09:15:38 EST 2014

I checked QRZ.COM and K1BO (Kay One Bee Oh) lives in South Carolina.Sometimes the serifs on the fonts on license plates can play havoc withmy brain, too. Down here in Florida, folks ask me where "Amateur RadioCounty" is...
73 (Best Wishes) to everyone in GNHLUG for a happy holiday season,
Bayard Coolidge (N1HO - enn one aitch oh)