ip6tables problem

Shawn O'Shea shawn at eth0.net
Fri Jan 3 15:38:16 EST 2014

The LOG target is apparently implemented as an iptables extension, but is a
standard extension for the iptables package. On an Ubuntu LTS system I
have, it is /lib/xtables/libipt_LOG.so and part of the iptables Ubuntu
packages. In a 64-bit CentOS 6 system I have, it's
/lib64/xtables/libipt_LOG.so and part of the iptables RPM.

What distro are you using? Maybe your distro broke the extensions out into
its own package? Or at least see if this library exists on your system.

-Shawn