time for the annual Internet Speed Quest

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 09:05:34 EDT 2014

When you watch Xfinity live streaming, they start (approx.) a 3-minute buffer before the picture starts. That's the best option.
But then something like www.strikeout.co (watch for popups and don't download the "suggested" player because it's full of bad stuff) oh, and use Google Chrome because it depends on Flash.
Sometimes the picture is really good, almost all real-time. Other times it's really bad.
We don't have TV, but I do like to watch the occasional baseball game.