Poll on GNHLUG meetings/topics/etc.

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Fri Jun 20 20:35:28 EDT 2014

On June 20, 2014 4:50:11 PM EDT, Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM,  <VirginSnow at vfemail.net> wrote:
>> I would be interested in seeing a survey that's not hosted on google.
>> :P
>
>  Too bad for you then.  :-p

Well, it's a possible answer to the " What specific topic would you most like to see covered at a GNHLUG meeting?" question--if someone just enters it into the form :)

Alternately, this can be done the traditional way: fork Paul's survey into a competing implementation.....

I haven't been able to fill the form out because I can't come up with an answer to that "favorite topic" question (my answers elsewhere on the survey are along the lines of "I wish we didn't need a topic as an excuse to get together"... and Maybe I should just write *that* in, huh?).