How to sync Android and Emacs BBDB addressbooks?

David Rysdam david at rysdam.org
Fri Mar 14 20:31:57 EDT 2014

Joshua Judson Rosen <rozzin at geekspace.com> writes:
> How do I go about reconciling? I'd really like to have my contacts
> just synchronised between BBDB and my Android addressbook. Is
> that possible? How?

There's an Org-Mode app for Android that might do what you want. It
syncs your desktop org file with the phone one. If you can wrap BBDB up
in Org-Mode somehow....

Alternatively, I have rsync running on my Android (cyanogen-less) to my
computer. That plus a little script-glue will probably do what you want.