"modern" KVM that works?

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Tue Mar 18 07:17:10 EDT 2014

The two vendors I avoid like the plague are IOGear and Belkin. That said
other than that, one feature you want to explore is how to switch from 1
system to the other. The belkin I had at work gave be terrible video and
I could not use their auto switch capability. Bought one from Cable and
Wireless. It worked find and got good resolution videa. But every KVM
has a different way to switch.