how dumb is this idea?

Richard Kolb II richard.kolb at gmail.com
Fri May 23 08:59:46 EDT 2014

How does that RSA apply to using Windows based OS and software?

I'd suggest trying LO, I've used it with no issues between a few
applications, as long as I remember to save in the correct MS format.  My
only issues have been minor touch-ups needed for formatting before printing
on Windoze.

I also picked up a 32gb usb drive, which I use to run linux on a laptop
with a fried sata controller.  The issue I would see with sending your kids
to school with an OS on a stick is that they might have been smart enough
to disable booting off USB.

I was looking at windows 8 laptops yesterday, $250 for one.  Not my first
choice, but that price point is kind of hard to ignore.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 9:10 PM, <r270 at mrt4.com> wrote:

> My bad, left off the "R".
>
> s/b RSA 21-R:10-14
>
> http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/I/21-R/21-R-mrg.htm
>
> Ron
>
> --------
>
> On Thu, 22 May 2014 19:55:09 -0400
> Matt Minuti <matt.minuti at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM, <r270 at mrt4.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I don't think it's your problem; the school needs to fix it.
> > >
> > > Read New Hampshire RSA 21:10-14.
> > >

> > Uhh, I think you might've meant something else.
> > http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/i/21/21-mrg.htm doesn't seem
> all
> > that applicable, unless you're trying to say something about the
> > definitions of the words "charter," "seal," "justice," "preceeding,"
> > "following," "said," or "such..." ;)

Richard Kolb II