Any takers for some computer parts?

Neil Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Mon Oct 13 22:08:12 EDT 2014

I have a pile of parts looking for a home. They are all pretty old,
but they are free, and I figured someone in GNHLUG may have an excuse
to need something here. I live in Merrimack, NH and work in
Manchester, NH, and I can be pretty flexible to drive parts to meet
you. I'd prefer not to see any of this go to waste if someone has a
use for it, but hese are all going to electronics recycling in a week
or so if I don't get any takers.

I've got pictures of everything here and can take more if anyone needs them:
http://www.jenandneil.com/gallery3/index.php/miscellaneous/forsale/Computer-Parts
-Neil

Drives:
* 3.5" Floppy Drive
* Zip Drive Collection (1 USB and 2 Parallel drives, but I only have a
power adapter for a parallel port one. I don't know if they work or
not. I also have a single zip 100 disk, but I'll only let that go if I
can watch it get wiped.
* Plextor PlexWriter 16/10/40A

Networking:
* D-Link DFE-530TX NIC
* D-Link Router WBR-1310
* Linksys WMP54G PCI Wireless Card
* Netgear FA310TX NIC
* Netgear MA401 PCMCIA
* Network Everywhere NC100 NIC

Multimedia:
* Altec Lansing ACS340 speakers and subwoofer
* Hauppauge remote (for one of the WinTV cards)
* Hauppauge WinTV-D tuner card
* Hauppauge WinTV tuner card
* Sound Blaster Live 24-bit sound card

Miscellaneous Parts:
* ATI Radeon 7000 32MB DDR Dual Head video card with cable
* EVGA e-GeForce 7100 video card
* Intel E33681 Socket 775 CPU fan
* Memory (various)
* MSI NX6200AX-TD128LF GeForce 6200 video card
* OpenMoko FreeRunner with 2 batteries, external batter charger,
stylus/pen, USB Micro-SD card reader, and original box with
international plug adapters.