simulating chorded keyboards

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Oct 14 20:05:15 EDT 2014

>Any time I try to show him other people's starts
>he waves them away because designing it is 99%
>of the fun.

Same logic could be applied to programming. Why write in C++, Java,
Perl, or Python, when he could have the fun of designing his own
programming language from scratch?

Heck, why not take it a step further and savor the joys of designing and
fabricating his own CPU? Or even reinvent the entire history of technology
right from the beginning with the earliest stone axe? Yabba dabba do!  :)

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6