simulating chorded keyboards

Bill Freeman ke1g.nh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:59:00 EDT 2014

I've got (unless my son tossed it) an old Casio keyboard that no longer
makes noise, but the keys to midi out stuff may still work.  You can, of
course wire the switches in a QWERTY keyboard in parallel with the keys.
I'll be at the house to check for it on the 24th.  You still need a midi
interface.