simulating chorded keyboards

Paul Beaudet inof8or at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:01:33 EDT 2014

>Huh, that doesn't really work either. I can get up to 6, but I still
>have to choose carefully (or something). Maybe the Linux keyboard driver
>is the real problem? Or the keyboard hardware itself? Or maybe just my
>program, which I will admit is hacked together.

You might be able to get 7 if one of the keys is a modifier like ctrl alt
meta or shift

Still likely the keyboard, one adventurous way to check is to open up the
keyboard and
see if there is a diode for every key. If not that, well that explains your
3KRO.
What is great, is that you can probably find one that does, near someones
trash can.
Might have to research to find the right models though.

I read this a while back that cleared some of my questions.
http://blog.komar.be/how-to-make-a-keyboard-the-matrix/

Unapologetically written by an EE.. might want to skip to the section
before diode part.

^---mean that in a faltering way.. and sarcasticly as some who appreciates
more of a dumb down.