Linux + MIDI

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Tue Sep 23 14:44:58 EDT 2014

I don't know if this is useful, but I have an old SoundBlaster Extigy
that I'd be happy to donate. It has MIDI, as well as all sorts of
other hookups, though I never used them.

If you're still looking for a starting point, maybe "try seeing
what you can find starting with this" will be helpful.

--
"'tis an ill wind that blows no minds."