What Language for a kid

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Wed Dec 23 13:55:45 EST 2015

You can get the Kano OS separate from the RasPi bundle.  If you already
have a keyboard, mouse, HDMI TV (or HDMI to VGA + monitor) and an SD card,
you have the pieces already.

There are UK based PI magazines (MagPI is online I think) with Scratch and
other programming tutorials aimed at kids & kid like geeks.

FWIW, Scratch came out of the Logo work & both are MIT projects.