poking around for opportunities

David Rysdam david at rysdam.org
Wed Jan 7 07:05:16 EST 2015

I've been at my current position for almost 11 years now and I'm
thinking about moving on to something fresh. I'm looking for some ideas
in the Milford/Nashua area.

The kind of thing I would be looking for would ideally be some kind of
non-vanilla-business-app thing (engineering/scientific, for instance)
with a small group where everyone does a little bit of everything (vs a
cog in a huge machine). I'm a software engineer, but I have done IS/IT
and don't object to it sprinkled throughout my day. Something where
knowing a little bit about everything and being able to learn the
details quickly is more valuable than already knowing everything about
one thing. Examples:

 - software engineer supporting research scientist
 - programmer/sysadmin at library/school

Any ideas?