Wiki Report: What's that wiki running?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:46:18 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Greg Rundlett (freephile)
<greg at freephile.com> wrote:
> I'm very interested in your feedback and "beta" testers.  What's your
> favorite wiki running?  https://freephile.org/wikireport

  I keep seeing the word "Array" appearing, in red text, between the
CAPTCHA and the big blue submit button.  To me, this suggests internal
data leaking into the UI.  Firefox on Linux, with all manner of weird
stuff done to the browser.

  It doesn't recognize TWiki, which doesn't surprise me.  :)

  It doesn't recognize the WikiWikiWeb (*the* Wiki), which is kind of sad.

  It does work with the English Wikipedia for me.

-- Ben