BIND t-shooting?

mark prgrmr at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:30:22 EDT 2015

If you have not already done so, you need to remove the IPv6 addresses from
any NIC that has access to the Internet, set the NIC config to not use IPv6
and then down & up the NIC.  Then you need to stop IP6Tables, if running,
and then remove the kernel modules for it.   This is assuming you've
already set the kernel blacklist for IPv6.  Then reboot and your box should
now be IPv6 agnostic. There is also a config setting for Bind to tell it to
use only IPv4 in /etc/default/bind{x} (where x=Bind version number).

Mark