Opinions on Tor?

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Thu Sep 10 15:28:50 EDT 2015

The library trustees are meeting at 7PM next Tuesday (9/14) at the
Lebanon Public Library.  (The TOR relay was at the West Lebanon (Kilton)
Library.)

I plan to attend.  There will be a number of "outside" attendees
including the ACLU.  While I do think I can talk about the benefits of
supporting TOR and personal freedoms, feel free to send me any useful
ideas, talking points, or links.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp