SDHC card locked?

Bruce Labitt bdlabitt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 16:52:37 EDT 2015

>From mount:
/dev/mmcblk0p1 on /media/bruce/647E-E27B2 type vfat
(rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1000,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,showexec,utf8,flush,errors=remount-ro,uhelper=udisks2)

How would the command go?  mount ?? --options remount,rw   What is ??, is
it /media/bruce/647E-E27B2 ?