Boston Linux Meeting reminder, tomorrow Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - Raspberry Pi Programming Workshop

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Tue Aug 16 07:10:34 EDT 2016

When:  August 17, 2016 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
Topic: Raspberry Pi Programming Workshop
Moderators: Michael McMahon
Location: MIT Building E-51, Room 315

Presenting the Raspberry Pi to others as a programming platform

Abstract:

Details to Follow

Note: Next Installfest, Saturday August 20,2016

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site
http://www.blu.org
Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or directly on Amherst St.

After the meeting we will adjourn to the official after meeting meeting
location at The Cambridge Brewing Company
http://www.cambridgebrewingcompany.com/

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix