Bill Sconce obituary and memorial date (February 13th at Boire Field, Nashua, NH)

Warren Luebkeman warren at resara.com
Sun Feb 14 22:33:29 EST 2016

wish i had seen this earlier.  bill was one of the first people i had met
when venturing into the Linux community in NH.  he was wearing a red
brimmed hat at the lug meeting in peterborough, probably around 2007.  had
a chance to spend some time with him at a conference in maine, he was
presenting on python.  at the end of the conference he was looking for a
ride to the local airport to fly himself home.

reading this makes me wish i had gotten to know him more.  seems as though
he had as full of a life as anyone could hope for.

warren