Manchester Linux Instalfest

Paul Beaudet inof8or at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:39:47 EST 2016

Linux Installfest!

   Have been sitting on this idea for a few weeks now after some inquires
of interest. I know the BLU folks put these on regularly, but I think its
worthwhile to make this convenient to people more local to NH. The goal is
give some light to the fact that a Linux install is doable by average Janes
and Joes, should they be so inclined. The event will address helping with
the why, how and explaining the dual facets of "free" . Also, great excuse
for GNULUGers to get together.

Details: Saturday March 12th 10am,  Alpha Loft, Manchester NH

This is a two part event:

   Part One: Intro Newbies on how easy it is to get Linux on their computer
(Mint Linux)

    Part Two: Installations and geeking out about distros. If you would
like to represent a distro we     will definitely give up the floor for a
short synopsis.

Please sign-up on eventbrite or meetup.com and share with friends. ALSO,
share with your muggle friends too! We can all use some more software
freedom in our lives.

Eventbrite ->
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/linux-installfest-diy-reliable-computer-tickets-21845942803?aff=gnhlug

Meetup -> http://www.meetup.com/OpenSourceNH/events/228662299/

If you are interested in helping with installs I would greatly appreciate
it. Shoot me a line inof8or at gmail.com

Cheers,
Paul Beaudet