Bill Sconce

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Tue Jan 5 10:58:19 EST 2016

Oh, what terrible news!  I still remember him for being a part of one of
my daughter's high points: when she was six or so, she was completely
fascinated with airplanes, so my wife -- ever the social organizer --
got a party for her down at a hanger at the Nashua airport, and the kids
got to go up in pairs in a plane.  Not having been aware of Bill's
aviation angle, I was completely surprised to find him there, and we had
a most enjoyable chat.  An absolute blast was had by all; the kids loved
all the plane stuff, and (I hope/think that) the staff enjoyed the kids
with their wide-eyed awe.

Thanks, Maddog, for keeping us in touch on this.  He will be missed.

-Ken