IPv6: it's probably about time I learned it.

Mark Komarinski mkomarinski at wayga.org
Wed Jul 27 14:59:43 EDT 2016

Hurricane Electric has some good resources plus a tunnel broker to give you IPv6 in the event your ISP doesn't support it yet.
https://tunnelbroker.net
-Mark
-------- Original message --------From: Ken D'Ambrosio <ken at jots.org> Date: 7/27/16  2:42 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Gnhlug Discuss <gnhlug-discuss at mail.gnhlug.org> Subject: IPv6: it's probably about time I learned it.
But holy crow!  Most of the books I find are either from Cisco (and,
therefore, Cisco-centric), or at least a decade old, and I know that
some things have changed along the road to actual adoption and
implementation.  Are there any resources that anyone can recommend --
electronic or dead tree -- that I should check out?

Thanks!

-Ken