IPv6: it's probably about time I learned it.

michael.lowry at use.startmail.com michael.lowry at use.startmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:22:31 EDT 2016

I've been running a tunnel to Hurricane Electric for several years now,
and would also recommend them if you're looking for some practical
experience.

One book I've heard recommended several times is Ed Horley's book
Practical IPv6 for Windows Administrators.  Does get to some topics you
might not need.  :)  Did catch a podcast interview with the author a
while back, and there are many more book recommendations in the show
notes:
http://packetpushers.net/podcast/podcasts/datanauts-006-assessing-ipv6-readiness-2/
There are several more podcast episodes about IPv6 and can search for
them.

I've also gone through IPv6 Fundamentals by Rick Graziani and I thought
that was good.  Even though this was a Cisco Press book, wasn't too
Cisco specific.  More directed to a network admin audience.

Michael