Mouse event problems

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Mar 25 13:44:57 EDT 2016

That *VERY* much sounds like hardware.  Like, a lot.

1) If it's a wireless mouse, change the batteries.

If it's *not* wireless, disable the trackpad and switch to a different
external mouse.  Assuming the issue goes away (which I bet it will),
re-enable one, then the other, and see who's at fault.

-Ken